Acadium Review & $50 Discount: Hire an Instagram Manager
Acadium provides the startup support you need to achieve your professional goals with an Acadium apprenticeship.
On social media, you compete for attention with cat and dog videos, pictures of summer holidays, and posts of other businesses. Developing a professional social media presence is important to differentiate yourself.
The problem is that posting on social media requires a lot of time but if that is the problem, then you might want to check out Acadium for hiring an Instagram Manager (or a general Social Media Manager).
How does Acadium work for businesses?
You will first be asked to create a profile and provide some information about yourself.
It is important to make your profile look attractive and interesting. Ask yourself whether someone would be interested in working with you by looking at your profile.
Here is how my current profile looks like:
How much does Acadium cost?
Acadium works with a credit system. One credit costs $299 ($249 with LearnBusiness’ unique $50 discount code) and allows you to hire an apprentice who will work in your business for three months. The more credits you purchase, the more economical Acadium becomes. If you purchase three credits to hire three apprentices, you will just pay $239 for one.
Your Acadium apprentice works for a 3-month term and devotes 10 hours a week to your business. In exchange, apprentices under your mentorship gain new skills, work experience, and industry relationships.
It is a win-win relationship. It makes especially sense, if you are running a startup and are low on financial resoruces. Acadium allows businesses to hire apprentices, who you can recruit as Instagram Managers, at approximately $2.49 per hour.
Once you purchased you credit, you can start messaging candidates.
How does Acadium work for student apprentices?
1. Acadium attracts aspiring marketers by offering free online courses in:
- Paid Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
- Website Platforms
- Affiliate Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
- Public Relations
2. Once students go through the marketing bootcamp, they receive a certificate of completion and get invited to the apprenticeship marketplace.
3. Students can send and receive messages from employers interested in working with them.
4. If an employer is ready to move forward, students simply “accept” the apprenticeship contract within the same chat window.
Should you try Acadium?
I chatted with several founders about their experiences with the Acadium platfom and here are the won insights:
- have standard operating processes (SOPs) you can provide to your apprentice
- allocate one hour per week for the management of the apprentice
- hire apprentices from the UK or US if you care about native English language skills
- perfect for hiring Instagram Managers who take over community management and content creation
- not recommendable for the management of paid ads
I encourage you to give it a try and see how it works. The greatest possible loss you will incur will be time and $249 (only when using LearnBusiness’ unique $50 discount code).
I would love to read your experience with Acadium, if you have any doubts or believe that I am missing anything, then do not hesitate to reach out to me.